I Pushed Dad Overboard

Saturday, July 01, 2006

lucky DH

I think I finally figured out why DH wants 6 (or more) kids. It dawned on me while an ugly irratibility roared inside me (and escaped once or twice) today. Who would want to live with a dark-chocolate-craving, ibuprofen-popping, crabby-at-the-drop-of-a-hat person every month? Now I can see why DH wants me to either be pregnant or breastfeeding a little one until menopause hits. He is so lucky that I come from a family where menopause strikes early and fairly benignly.

2 Comments:

  • I want to have more kids because I want to have sex.

    I have a box of L'artisan du Chocolat waiting for you.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 6:31 AM  

  • Ooh La La!!

    (Chocolate for the next few days...then will have to work on your other request...)

    By Blogger M, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home